Developer, Designer & Systems Administrator
For over a decade I have committed myself to learning the various aspects of Computer Systems and Information Technology. Driven by curiosity, I have contributed to a variety of projects in order to hone my skills with different systems, programming languages, and protocols. While the industry never ceases to challenge me, I am a confident problem solver and enjoy creating tools and sharing information that helps others to succeed.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems & IT Security.
- Experienced with Windows and Linux Operating System administration.
- Experienced with multi-platform network administration.
- Cloud Service management and deployment expert.
- Multi-platform application development experience.
- Web and Internet service administrator & developer.
- Fast & Functional, quality-first design philosophy.
Systems & Services I have experience in using, setting up, and managing.
- CentOS 6 & 7
- Debian 8 & 9
- Ubuntu 8.04 to 20.04
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- pfSense 2.4
Services / Software
- Apache 2.2 / 2.4
- MySQL 4, 5, & MariaDB 10
- Postfix, Exim, & Dovecot
- Amavis, SpamAssassin & ClamAV
- BIND & PowerDNS
- UFW, APF, CSF, & IPTables
- ProFTP, Filezilla Server
- cPanel / WHM
I speak many code languages and am familiar with several tools and frameworks.
- PHP 5 & 7
- (X)HTML4 & HTML5
- CSS 2 and 3
- Python 2 & 3
- Lua 5
- Linux Shell / BASH
- Windows Batch, & PowerShell
- SVN & GIT
- Travis CI
- Qt 4, Qt 5 & Qt Creator
- Unity 5.6+
- Blender 2.79b & 2.80
- Adobe DreamWeaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, & Project
For more than a decade my passion has resided with Information Technology.
- 3 Years with pfSense for small networks.
- 3 Years with Ubiquity hardware & software.
- 8 Years with cPanel/WHM on CentOS.
- 8 Years doing WordPress Shared Hosting.
- 12 Years with MySQL RDBMS.
- 13 Years with Linux OS, Server & Desktop.
- 13 Years doing Web Application Development & Administration.
- 14 Years doing IT Hardware Installation, Management.
- Trained for CompTIA’s A+ Computer Maintenance.
- Familiar with PCI DSS compliance requirements.
Above is a short collage of sites I have contributed services to over the years.
You will notice I don't provide an exhaustive list. No links, no logos, no names.
I may provide links or verification, if you are interested in hiring me.